Thursday, July 22, 2010

Savannah & Tyler | Children's Photographer Raleigh, NC


Yesterday I had the privilege of taking pictures of Savannah and her little brother Tyler. We had a quick morning shoot and I think we captured a few sweet moments along the way.

This is one of my favorites. I just adore close-ups especially of a beautiful face like this. I was very drawn to black and whites for this session and I think she looks stunning with the classic look.
Savannah also took a turn in her rocking chair which was an old family heirloom. It was beautiful and of course Savannah looked cute as a button in it. What a great way to preserve some family history!

post separator Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog. Met you on Clickinmom's. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete