Monday, January 24, 2011

Brady | Raleigh Newborn Photographer

 Before Thanksgiving I had the opportunity to photograph sweet little Brady. Almost 2 weeks old and full of newborn cuteness.
 I think he had the most perfect skin of any baby I've ever photographed and the pictures turned out beautifully.
Captured an adorable smile.
 He was definitely cozy curled up on his arms.

 I think he could have slept all day on the soft furry blanket.
 Brady had a couple hats made by his Grandmother which made for some special memories. 

Since he was an early Christmas present his parents decided to do a Christmas Card themed announcement. The emerald green ribbon just popped and really made the picture as did those chubby cheeks. His family was a pleasure to work with and made me want to photograph newborns everyday if I could!

No comments:

Post a Comment